The Multitrac and Easytrac actuators can come equipped with a variety of common options and individual options tailored for each Actuator:
Split-head Actuators allow the electronic control unit to be mounted separately from the actuator. This ensures better thermostability and vibration resistance as well as a smaller valve top installation.
Two cables are required to connect the actuator and the control unit with a maximum distance of 10m between them.
- The Easytrac range can have added functionality with the addition of our Control Head. The Control Head provides integral controls and an LCD display. The Control Head also allows further option cards to be fitted for the actuator.
- All Ontrac actuators are designed and built to be used in harsh environments
- All our actuators come as standard with Ingress Protection (IP) rating to IP67 but this can be increased to IP68 as an option
- Atex Explosion proof rating of Exd IIC T4 Gb is also available as an option
- Easytrac actuators are designed for standard temperatures of -25C to +65C for EOE range and -40C to +65C for MME range