The Ontrac Multitrac electric actuator is a sophisticated yet simple and robust multi-turn actuator offering modulating and on/off control.
Utilizing our modular design and with the addition of an Ontrac Linear Adapter Unit a thrust range of between 11 and 185 KN can be achieved for either On/Off or Modulating Control. This provides an extensive range of control valve capabilities.
Full details of the Thrust and Speed outputs can be found here
- Robust, entirely encapsulated unit
- Input flange acc. to ISO 5210 or DIN 3210
- Fastening via flange acc. to DIN 3358; optionally foot mounted
- Protection class IP 67
- Suitable for adaptation to Ontrac Multitrac actuators type
- MOE 700 for on-off operation
- MME 800 for modulating control
- Spur gears
- Bevel gears
- Linear units L 12.1 … L 70.1 are used with Ontrac Multitrac
- MOE … or Ontrac MME … for control elements, which require a linear movement.
- These units convert the actuators input torque into a axial force.