The Multitrac actuators can come equipped with a variety of common options and individual options tailored for each Actuator:
Split-head Actuators allow the electronic control unit to be mounted separately from the actuator. This ensures better thermostability and vibration resistance as well as a smaller valve top installation.
Two cables are required to connect the actuator and the control unit with a maximum distance of 10m between them.
- All Ontrac actuators are designed and built to be used in harsh environments
- All our actuators come as standard with Ingress Protection (IP) rating to IP67 but this can be increased to IP68 as an option
- Atex Explosion-Proof rating of Exd IIC T4 Gb is also available as an option
- Multitrac actuators are designed for standard temperatures of -25C to +75C for MOE range and -25 to +60C for MME range
- The Split head range is rated at -40C to 65C for the actuator (minus control head)
- An anti- condensation heater is available as an optional extra for conditions that warrant its use
- If your application requires you to switch higher currents than we can provide optional digital outputs rated at 250VAC 8A
Switchpac comes in two options. Option 385 provides an analogue (4 to 20mA) output for actuator position feedback. Option 387 provides an analogue (4 to 20mA) input for setpoint control as well as an analogue output for actuator position feedback.