Smartrac is our PC based system for digitally communicating directly to our actuators. It will provide you with an Engineer level access to all of the settings and data that your actuator contains.
Smartrac requires a standard PC (Windows 10 or above) and a dedicated RS486 standard cable to connect to the actuator.
- Settings – actuator settings can be saved, uploaded or downloaded to the actuator
- Ports – serial communication ports can be configured and allocated
- Operate – the actuator can be operated to set the running times , valve positions and stroke and facilitate fault finding.
- Configure – parameters can be set including; control modes, analogue settings, indications, speed and torque, limit switches and ports.
- Diagnosis – comprehensive alarm and failure logs and historic data logs are all accessible.
Ontrac cloud analytics, data logging tool